Do you want to feel and look better in just 21 days?
My e-book, 3 Weeks to Vitality, was written for you.
My book provides you with a 21-day simple, whole-foods based detox program to help you regain your health, lose weight (if that’s your goal), dump the junk from your diet, break sugar & carb cravings, gain energy, sleep better, get clear skin, and be the best version of yourself.
All it takes is 21 days to reboot your health.
If you’ve gotten off track, fallen off the wagon, want to jumpstart weight loss, reverse chronic joint pain, or calm your digestive issues, this program is for you. My book will show you how to detox the junk from your diet and environment and feel better in 3 weeks.
Detox is a trendy term, and there are countless plans, potions, pills and kits on the market, each promising dramatic weight loss and miracle cures for what ails you.
NEWSFLASH: these products may work quickly, but they are not sustainable and may even do more harm than good. I should know. I did my first cleanse back in 1997. I wanted to kick my sugar cravings, lose some weight, cleanse my liver (I had just graduated from college and had been, ahem, drinking a bit), and get healthier. I did a 7 day program, 3 days of which was juice fasting without food. I followed the program to a T and juiced my heart out (and pooped a lot). I indeed lost weight, but all the juicing sent my blood sugar into a tailspin, and when I transitioned off the cleanse, even in the proper manner, I was horribly constipated for over a week. I repeated that program a couple more times (face palm) until I realized that while I love juicing (in addition to real food, LOL), a 3 day juice fast just wasn’t for me.
When I became a certified nutrition consultant in 2006, I realized just how much misinformation was circulating about detox, and how some programs were downright dangerous, even landing people in the hospital. I set out to develop an easy-to-follow and safe program that will help people feel better. I have been teaching this program in workshops and running it with my private clients for years, and everyone loves it! Not to mention the great results. No fasting or funny stuff, and you can customize it to meet your needs.
Is This You?
- Overweight or having trouble losing those last 5, 10, 20 pounds?
- Fatigued, brain fog, 3pm energy crash?
- Can’t drag yourself out of bed, much less through the day?
- Bloated, gassy, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, been recently diagnosed with IBS or Crohn’s disease?
- Suffer with anxiety or depression?
- PMS or menopausal symptoms?
- Acne or skin rashes?
- High cholesterol?
- Joint or muscle pain?
- Headaches or migraines?
- Autoimmune disease?
This program was designed to help you feel better.
It makes no difference if you’re paleo, vegetarian, pescatarian, or if you’re simply eating whatever you like– my book offer guidelines to make the 21 day program customizable for everyone.
What You’ll Get
- immediate access to the 3 Weeks to Vitality manual AND Bonus guide, over 100 pages of nutrition & wellness resources, recipes, tips and information
- easy to follow 21 day whole foods-based detox plan with directions and guidelines for each week
- complete list of foods to avoid and why
- plenty of info on what foods to include to enhance your experience
- shopping list & diet journal template
- meal plans
- lifestyle tips and info on how to detox your environment for a healthy home
- how to transition off the detox and into a maintenance plan for life
- resources & products recommendations
- tons of nutrition education
ALSO….. Did I mention that you’ll get a BONUS GUIDE FREE when you download the book?!
Bonus Guide Includes
- extended FAQ & troubleshooting guide
- charts to help you build meals for weight loss, maintenance, and going grain free
- meal plans for grain free, weight loss, pescatarians, autoimmune conditions
- guide to supplements you should be taking
- more book recs
- web resources
- DIY non-toxic beauty recipes
- info on improving skin health and digestive conditions
- tons more recipes– all are gluten & dairy free; egg free where noted.
- guidelines for navigating and curating the perfect maintenance plan
Still have doubts?
If you paid a nutritionist or holistic health coach like me to put together a program like this, it would cost you nearly $700! 3 Weeks to Vitality AND the bonus guide are both yours for only $24.99 That’s over 100 pages of valuable information and recipes.
You’ll save hundreds by letting me help you to succeed with this proven program.
What are you waiting for? Grab a buddy or spouse and get started!
I am so excited to get this book. I was fortunate to have met Mary in San Francisco and worked with her on my health. I trust her completely! She is amazing and I am so excited that people can have access to her on this level. As her client I could see the passion and knowledge she had in every conversation. If you can’t afford to hire her this is the next best thing!!! –M.S., San Francisco
Three Weeks to Vitality is just the program you need to detox AND nourish your body, mind and spirit. Not only will you learn what to eat during your detox, but you will also learn why. Mary has thoughtfully put together an integrated program that will leave your feeling renewed. No weird juice fasts, no skipping meals. The book lays out in depth how you can increase energy, improve digestion, sleep better, and soothe your mind and rejuvenate your soul. The biggest takeaway is that you cannot successfully make health changes by just changing your food. You must be mindful of the toxins in your environment, stress triggers, as well as what you put in your mouth. What I love the most is how Mary breaks down what to do each week. Reading this book is like having a really smart (and fun) friend hold your hand through the process. Mary includes easy-to-prepare recipes that will keep you full and get you through any rough patches as you wean off gluten, dairy, soy and sugars. She provides a plethora of information–from shopping lists, web sites, relaxation tips, and more.You only have one body–treat it well–vitality is within reach. — V.W., Aldie, VA
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe and get my FREE Guide, 3 Steps to Heal Your Thyroid, plus my newsletter with the latest posts, special offers and health tips, too!