How to Order High Quality Essential Oils
I am very excited about my latest pursuit of delving into the world of therapeutic grade essential oils. I am astonished by all their healing benefits and have been using them myself and recommending them to clients. Essential oils can boost immune health, detox, improve digestion, fertility, mood and sleep, for starters. You can use these internally or externally, in cleaning products, toothpaste, or in the bath. One of my favorite ways to enjoy them is using a diffuser to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits!
When it comes to essential oils, Young Living sets the standard for purity and authenticity. I have been dabbling in essential oils for a while now, and I like Young Living the best for both their single oils and blends. Young Living carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective.
There are two ways to buy Young Living Essential Oils
2. Become an Independent Distributor and get wholesale pricing – that’s 24% OFF retail on EVERY order.
You DO NOT have to sell Young Living Essential Oils if you choose this option. All you have to do is meet the minimum order threshold of $50 per YEAR (that’s just a couple bottles of pure therapeutic grade oil at wholesale prices). If you use essential oils on a semi-regular basis, a $50 yearly order will be easy and you’ll be saving 24% by ordering with wholesale prices.
When you sign up to become an Independent Distributor, you can choose an enrollment kit to get started with Young Living Essentials. The Premium Starter Kit is the best deal – it’s what I chose when I first started out. It’s valued at $300 but you get 50% OFF when you become an Independent Distributor. As a Young Living Wholesale Member you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per year. You’ll get all the oils pictured below AND a diffuser so you can enjoy the aromatic benefits of the oils in your home. I use almost all of them daily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member vs Independent Distributor?
Wholesale Members are also Independent Distributors. This just means in addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If becoming a Young Living Independent Distributor is something you are considering, please contact me. I will be more than happy to help you get your essential oil business started!
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. However, if you would like to earn commissions as an Independent Distributor then simply enroll in Essential Rewards, a monthly autoship program.
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a “business.”
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are three options to choose from; however, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser (pictured below). This is the same kit I purchased to get started on my essential oil journey. I LOVE mine and use almost all the oils on a daily basis.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value!
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products; this is a 24% discount. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and discount. The Premium Starter Kit is valued at over $300. As a Wholesale Member you get this for 50% off! The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Ten 5 mL bottles of essential oils including: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Peace & Calming, Thieves, Purification, Valor and Joy.
- A home diffuser (retail value alone on this one is $96)
- 5 mL bottle of Stress Away (this is by far my absolute favorite — I wear it like perfume!)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (this is a great supplement for energy)
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Click over to the sign-up page.
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!). You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!