I am very excited to announce that my podcast partner and friend Grass Fed Girl and her chef husband have finally released their e-cookbook, Paleo Mediterranean Cooking. I have been lucky enough to be used as a recipe tester for some of the recipes in the book, and the recipes always turn out fabulous and are easy to make. There are 125+ grain, dairy and soy free paleo recipes that incorporate the anti-inflammatory spices and healing diet of the Mediterranean. Even better, this is an ebook, so you can download it now and get instant access.
- What if you could have a 125+ recipe that is friendly to your food sensitives written by a real chef and holistic nutritionist?
- What if dinner can feel like a trip to an far away land?
- What if you could amaze your family and friends with your new found flavors that they will love?
- What if your husband/wife/partner mistook you for a chef?
- What if you could learn how to make tasty replacements for some of your favorite foods such as pasta, pizza and rice?
- Would 20 new breakfast ideas get your day off to a great start?
- Do you want to get healthy while eating tasty and nourishing food?
This is the book for you!
My favorite part of this book is that you get nutrition tips from Caitlin, a certified nutritionist AND cooking tips from her chef husband to accompany the recipes. You’ll learn how to make stock and broth, Tajine, how to use organ meats, how to make sauces, and there are plenty of grain free desserts with sugar free options too. Here are a few of my favorite recipes:
- Orange Blossom Pancake
- Seared Tuna Salad Nicoise
- Crispy Crab Cakes
- Zatar Roasted Duck
- Pizza and pasta dishes that are grain free!!
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Beef, Fish & Chicken Broth
- Stuffed Dates
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Tahini Truffles
The photography is beautiful and there are easy step-by-step directions and info on how to source ingredients (even sheep’s brains!). Every recipe fits into a Paleo Template:
- No Grains
- No White Potatoes
- No Beans
- Dairy Free Options
- No Processed Sugars
- No Preservatives
- Lower carb substitutions
And over 18 grain free desserts!
Includes a shopping list, spices guide, healthy fats guide, and food resource guide.
The best part is that you can download it instantly to your iPad, Kindle, or tablet. Even better, you can get it now for introductory price of 22.97, which is 35% off the normal price of 34.97!
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. She combines a science-based approach with natural therapies to rebalance the body. In addition to her 1:1 coaching, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and improve your health. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here and her background here.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe and get my FREE guide, 7 Ways to Beat the Bloat, plus my newsletter with exclusive offers, recipes, health tips, and treats!