We are excited to welcome Dr. Dan Kalish to talk about balanced brain chemistry.
Questions for Dr. Kalish:
We are learning a lot about brain chemistry and how addressing neurotransmitter levels in the brain can heal addiction, depression, obesity, Parkinson’s and more.
- Tell our listeners a little about what brain chemistry imbalance means and how it can affect them.
- What conditions it causes, etc.
- Tell us why these conditions are on the rise and getting worse?
- What roles do serotonin and dopamine play?
- How do you measure neurotransmitter levels?
- How can you correct neurotransmitter imbalance?
- What role does diet play in neurotransmitter deficiencies?
- What is a brain healthy diet?
- What about heavy metal exposure?
- Tell us about your book and how it can help?
Find Dr. Kalish website and his training program here
Check out all the HealthNut podcasts at Podbean or iTunes.
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. She combines a science-based approach with natural therapies to rebalance the body. In addition to her 1:1 coaching, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and improve your health. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here and her background here.