Questions for Dr. Kalish:
We are learning a lot about brain chemistry and how addressing neurotransmitter levels in the brain can heal addiction, depression, obesity, Parkinson’s and more.
- Tell our listeners a little about what brain chemistry imbalance means and how it can affect them.
- What conditions it causes, etc.
- Tell us why these conditions are on the rise and getting worse?
- What roles do serotonin and dopamine play?
- How do you measure neurotransmitter levels?
- How can you correct neurotransmitter imbalance?
- What role does diet play in neurotransmitter deficiencies?
- What is a brain healthy diet?
- What about heavy metal exposure?
- Tell us about your book and how it can help?
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe and get my FREE guide, 7 Ways to Beat the Bloat, plus my newsletter with exclusive offers, recipes, health tips, and treats!