We were psyched to welcome guest and the mastermind behind the Paleo for Women website Stephanie Ruper to talk all about SEX and how to boost libido. I know I always say “this was my favorite podcast,” but I loved the info we shared: how to get comfortable in your skin, tips to reach orgasm, and why being in touch with one’s sexuality is important for balanced health.
Stefani Ruper is equally accomplished as an international go-go dancer, an Ivy League chemist and a nationally renowned eating disorder counselor. She is the author of the paleo woman’s health manifesto Sexy by Nature: The Whole Foods Solution to Radiant Health, Lifelong Sex Appeal, and Soaring Confidence, as well as the voice behind the Paleo for Women blog, the first ever body image and self love podcast Live. Love. Eat., and a self-love YouTube Channel.
Stefani holds degrees from Dartmouth College and Boston University. She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in philosophy in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Questions for Stephanie on How to Rev up Your Sex Drive
- What are the hormone imbalances connected to low sex drive in women?
- What makes sex drive disappear?
- What are some of the myths about sex drive?
- How does self-esteem/confidence come into play?
- What can people do to increase sex drive?
- What are some behaviors that women do that ruin sex drive?
- What are some foods women can include to boost mojo?
- What are some natural forms of birth control?
- What is your advice on how women can become more attuned to their bodies?
- What do you suggest to women who have trouble reaching orgasm?
Check out all the HealthNut podcasts at Podbean or iTunes.
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. She combines a science-based approach with natural therapies to rebalance the body. In addition to her 1:1 coaching, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and improve your health. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here and her background here.