It can be challenging when you don’t know how to find quality vitamins and supplements. In this episode we sorted through all the confusion to make it easy to find quality vitamins and supplements. Listen as our expert guest helps us understand this complicated topic.
Questions we discussed:
- What is your favorite supplement to use?
- If we’re eating a great organic diet, do we still need supplements? why?
- What are some things to look for when choosing a supplement?
- How do we avoid GMOs in supplements?
- What is the difference between whole foods supplements and synthetic supplements?
- How can we be sure there is no gluten or artificial colors in supps?
- What are some additives in supplements that may cause a reaction in people?
- How to avoid corn derived ingredients? (vitamin C)
- What is the biggest mistake people make when taking supplements?
- Some studies have said that supplements may do more harm than good. Why is that & what do you think of these studies?
- Who should not take supplements?
- Easy to find good brands people can look for?
- What are basic supplements we should all consider?
- Basic supplements for pregnancy?
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe and get my FREE Guide, 3 Steps to Heal Your Thyroid, plus my newsletter with the latest posts, special offers and health tips, too!