Questions we discussed with Ameer:
- You developed The Sleep Solution System, an online program that helps people achieve better sleep. Why did you develop the program?
- What health issues occur due to lack of quality sleep?
- Why do you think people do not prioritize sleep?
- How do you convince people to sleep more? How much sleep do we need?
- How does lack of sleep lead to weight gain?
- How does diet contribute to good or poor sleep? Foods that particularly help sleep?
- How are our devices (tv, iphone, ipad) contributing to poor sleep?
- What do you think of these orange goggles? Do they really work?
- What is your sleep hygiene protocol?
- What supplements do you recommend to improve sleep, if any? What do you think about taking melatonin?
- How have you seen health improve just from getting proper sleep?
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. In addition to her coaching practice, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and kick nagging digestive issues for good. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here and her background here.