Are you one of the 80 percent of people struggling with digestive problems like uncomfortable bloating, embarrassing gas, heartburn, or constipation? I know how you feel. I’ve been there. That’s why I created this program. The 21 day gut reset group challenge will help you fix nagging digestive issues in just 3 weeks. And you’ll have plenty of support and fun along with way with me, a real live nutritionist to help you!
How would it feel to be free from daily bloating, heartburn, constipation, fatigue, brain fog, or having to scan every location you visit for the nearest restroom?
Join us beginning August 10, 2020 for a group 21 day gut reset!
You CAN have freedom, and you can do it in 21 days.
Hi, I’m Mary, and I’m a certified nutrition consultant. I help people overcome digestive issues like candida, leaky gut, IBS, bloating, SIBO, and heartburn. I’ve helped thousands of folks resolve GI issues, and now I want to help you, too!
You’ve heard the saying, You are what you eat. The real truth is you aren’t what you eat but more accurately you are what you absorb. That means you could be eating the most perfect whole foods diet, but if you aren’t absorbing the nutrients because your gut is damaged, most of that expensive organic food is going down the toilet, so to speak. You’re left with nutritional deficiencies, and you probably feel brain fogged, fatigued, and frustrated, not to mention bloated and dealing with heartburn or constipation.
How do you know if your gut is damaged?
Or if you’ve been diagnosed with IBS or IBD, you can be sure you have intestinal inflammation and a damaged gut.
So what would it feel like to sail through your day without thinking about your digestive woes?
Join the group 21 day gut reset and see for yourself! The group reset begins 8/10/20, so sign up and get ready!
What is the 21 Day Gut Reset Group Challenge?
This program is a 21 day online course I designed to help you improve digestion and jumpstart gut healing. When you sign up, you’ll be instantly enrolled in our group challenge that begins 8/10.
The challenge involves removing foods that cause inflammation and digestive issues, adding in foods to heal your gut, and focusing on healthy lifestyle habits to support healthy digestion. All the info you need is in the workbook and daily emails you’ll receive. And don’t forget the done-for-you meal plans!
What Will I Get with the 21 Day Gut Reset?
- A welcome email that gives you all the info you need for the 21 day gut reset course
- A workbook with directions on the diet to follow for the 21 days
- A 3 week meal plan free of gluten, dairy, and soy. Breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners!
- 80+ gut healing recipes
- A shopping list for each week of the 21 days
- Immediate access to our private facebook group where you can ask questions, get even more tips, and get LIVE support from me, a real nutritionist!
- A daily inspirational email beginning 8/10/20 with a tip to help you heal your gut and improve your health and digestion for 21 days
- Info on supplements you may choose to enhance your experience (not required)
You can join from anywhere in the world and do this course from the comfort of your living room! This course is awesome because you’ll have group support and helpful tips from me at a fraction of the cost of my coaching fees.
There are no lectures to attend, but I will be dropping in the facebook group to answer questions and do facebook lives. But you don’t have to do any homework other than read the daily emails!
In just 21 days, you could achieve the following:
- Have a flatter stomach
- Get rid of bloating for good!
- Calm flares and inflammation
- Feel more energetic
- Lose weight
- Get rid of brain fog
- Get that perfect poop
- Learn what foods make you feel best & are right for your body
- Learn tips to improve your health and digestion
Who is the 21 Day Gut Reset for?
This mini course is for anyone who wants better digestion and better overall health. You can also use this as a digestive tune-up or reset if you’ve been feeling more bloated than usual or have noticed bothersome digestive symptoms cropping up. I created this course to help you learn to fix your gut so you’ll better digest and absorb nutrients from your food. You’ll have energy to feel like a rockstar all day.
Another bonus of the course is you’ll be able to figure out which foods work for you and which you need to ditch to feel your best.
I’ve been a nutritionist for almost 15 years now, and nearly every single person with whom I work has some kind of digestive issue that’s holding them back from feeling their best. Most of us could use a digestive tuneup, especially if you’ve taken antibiotics, if you eat/have eaten too much sugar, if you drink alcohol, take prescription meds (like antacids), or have any of the symptoms I mentioned above.
Better digestion means better energy, a flatter belly, better poops, better focus, and no embarrassing digestive symptoms.
What Do I Have to Do?
All you have to do is sign up and pay at the top of the page, and you’ll automatically enrolled. You’ll receive a welcome email and the meal plans and workbook. The course officially begins Monday, August 10 when you’ll start receiving your daily emails.
Why Does this Program Work?
This program works because you will be avoiding foods that may be causing your digestive symptoms, and you’ll be adding in foods that make you feel good and help heal your gut. You can also choose some basic supplements that will fast-track your healing process and improve your symptoms.
If you have digestive problems, you are likely eating foods that don’t work for your body, and/or your microbiome needs attention. Your microbiome is the ecosystem of bacteria and microbes that live inside your digestive tract. These microbes help you digest your food, regulate your weight, and keep your immune system performing well.
Your microbiome gets thrashed every time you take a round of antibiotics. It also gets upset when you eat too much sugar, drink booze, and take certain meds like antacids and painkillers. If you eat processed foods, fast food, and junk food, you’re not providing your gut bacteria with the raw materials they need to thrive.
Or maybe you ARE eating a good diet, but you still don’t feel your best. You may need extra support to help your microbiome thrive, and I give you all the tools you need to make your gut bugs happy. I tell you exactly what to eat and what to avoid to improve digestion. Plus, you’ll learn how to determine which foods work for YOUR body and which foods you may need to ditch. There’s never a one size fits all approach!
What to Expect
Change is hard. I’m recommending you ditch certain foods that may be holding you back from feeling your best. BUT the reward is that you’ll feel so much better and improve your health to boot. Plus I give you all the tools and support you need. You can do anything for 3 weeks, right?!
You may lose weight (but this is not a primary weight loss program), and you may notice less bloating, no heartburn or reflux, better poops, better sleep, improved energy and focus, and even better skin health. But you’ll need to follow the diet guidelines and practice the daily tips!
Who is Mary & Does She Know What She’s Talking About?
Hi there! I’ve been a nutrition coach since 2005, so I know a thing or two. My practice focuses on digestive wellness and helping people overcome chronic and sometimes lifelong digestive issues. I’ve had great success helping my clients live healthier, symptom-free lives, and I can show you how, too!
I myself have struggled with candida and digestive issues like bloating that I’ve healed using the same techniques you’ll learn in this course. And I help all my clients tune up their digestive function, whether they know they need it or not!
How Do I Sign up?
All you need to do is click the add to cart button at the top of the page, and you’ll be instantly enrolled!
Please note that this is a virtual course. You will not receive any tangible products in the mail.You will receive workbook and meal plan PDF files to download. There are no classes to attend, online or otherwise. You can join this program from anywhere in the world.
- Do I have to give up all the delicious foods I love? No! There are no requirements for the gut healing diet, but I do make suggestions about the best foods to include and avoid to help you heal your gut and find relief from symptoms. You’ll also be delightfully surprised by all the wonderful and delicious recipes included. Your whole family will enjoy these meals.
- Do I need to buy a bunch of supplements for this to work? No! No requirements there either, but you’ll find suggestions about supplements that can enhance your results.
- How much work is this going to take? There is no required homework, assignments, or classes to attend. But I do ask you to make diet changes, and you may find yourself cooking more.
- Will you be around to answer questions? Yes! Simply post in the private facebook group, and tag me to make sure I see. I drop by regularly to post tips, answer questions, and do a facebook live or two .
- I’m super busy. Is this going to create a lot more work for me? You might find additional time in the kitchen, yes, BUT I have given you suggestions for batch cooking so you can eat leftovers and avoid extra prep time. If you don’t like to cook, there are meal delivery services available, OR you have all the guidelines you need to eat from the Whole Foods hot bar or purchase Trader Joe’s pre-made meals.
- Can I do this while traveling? Yes! But you’ll need to be able to bring or purchase foods and ideally have access to a kitchenette or kitchen. If not, you can easily adhere to these guidelines while dining out.
- Can I do this program with my family? Yes! Anyone can benefit from the healthy, anti-inflammatory meals I’ve designed for this program, no matter what the age.
- Do I have to buy weird, expensive foods for this program? No! But I do make healthier suggestions and provide you with alternatives to processed and less healthy options. You can find everything you need at any basic supermarket.