I’m very excited to share my newest creation. I developed this healing elixir recently and have been drinking it daily with excellent results! My digestion is improved, my blood sugar and energy levels stay stable, and I’m getting an infusion of the trace minerals that are so lacking in our diets. Minerals help our bodies adapt to stress, and we burn through them more quickly during stressful periods. I’ve felt the effects of mineral deficiency lately: stress, anxiety, irritability, irregular digestion, sugar cravings, fatigue. Because I am hypothyroid, I need extra zinc and selenium to boost up my sluggish thyroid.
I decided to supplement with a high quality liquid trace mineral formula and wanted to find a tasty way to drink it, so I combined it with several health promoting superfoods. I chose a liquid form for easiest assimilation and absorption of nutrients.
My miracle health tonic provides the following benefits:
- supports your body’s natural detox functions
- immune boosting
- improves circulation
- gives your metabolism a fat burning boost, promoting weight loss
- improves digestion
- regulates blood pressure
- reduces sugar cravings
- reduces acidity in the body, bringing it to an alkaline state
- promotes restful sleep
- improves aches and pains
So, what’s in it?
Miracle Health Tonic
Combine the following, then drink and enjoy:
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2.5 capfuls Plant Sourced Minerals
- juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon
- pinch cayenne
- optional: 1 tsp raw honey or stevia to taste
- 8 oz filtered water
- You can also add this probiotic powder for an extra probiotic boost!
Here are the benefits of these amazing ingredients:
- Apple cider vinegar is a true healing elixir. Research suggests it can stop acid reflux, lower blood pressure, improve diabetes (by reducing blood sugar), and support weight loss. The benefits of apple cider vinegar come from its powerful healing compounds: acetic acid, potassium, magnesium, probiotics and enzymes. It’s also a good source of disease-fighting polyphenols. Always buy apple cider vinegar with “the mother” to get the beneficial compounds, including probiotics. Read more about AVC’s benefits here.
- Plant Sources Minerals contains 69 liquid trace minerals necessary for the enzymatic and metabolic functions. These processes falter when mineral stores are depleted or deficient, and you may notice fatigue, anxiety, heart palpitations, blood pressure problems, migraines, constipation, or insomnia. Our diets are sorely lacking in minerals of all types due to anemic soils and modern farming practices. I have noticed a reduction in anxiety and aches & pains; I sleep better; and my moods and cravings have stabilized. I LOVE this stuff!
- Lemon juice with filtered water: you’ve probably read about the numerous benefits of lemon water by now. I frequently recommend that my clients drink lemon and water first thing in the morning to rehydrate and stimulate digestion. So many benefits, including the following: boosts immune system, promotes clear skin, helps cleanse the bowel by flushing out waste more efficiently and stimulates the release of gastric juices, promotes liver detox, helps regulate appetite, helps you poop! Read more about the amazing benefits of lemon juice here.
- Cayenne is also pretty amazing. It improves circulation, boosts immune health, revs fat burning, and reduces arthritis pain and inflammation.
- Raw honey is an amazing source of enzymes, antioxidants, minerals, B vitamins. I enjoy this drink both with or without honey. You can also add a little unrefined stevia.
Drink this healing tonic every day for 30 days and watch your health transform!
Please share and +1!
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. In addition to her coaching practice, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and kick nagging digestive issues for good. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here and her background here.