The HealthNuts Podcasts with Mary Vance & Grass Fed Girl: Our goal is to dispel mainstream nutrition myths and bring you the best in holistic health & real food education.
Our latest podcast all about how to detox safely without causing hormonal or metabolic damage. Detox is a time honored tradition, but when done in a fad way (read: harsh herbal laxatives or fasting), it can cause more harm than good. There is a right and wrong way to cleanse your liver and digestive tract!
In this podcast, I answer the following questions:
- How did you get interested in detoxing?
- Do we really need to detox or is it just a fad?
- What type of person needs a detox?
- What does your recommended detox entail?
- What are examples of unsafe ways to detox?
- What about juicing and juice fasting?
- What can people expect to happen?
- How often should people detox?
- What products do you recommend?
- What foods assist detox?
- Does wheat grass have gluten?
- How can we support detox on a daily basis?
- What products do you like for detoxing?
Want to start your detox?
Buy my book, 3 Weeks to Vitality, to get started today!
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. She combines a science-based approach with natural therapies to rebalance the body. In addition to her 1:1 coaching, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and improve your health. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here and her background here.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe and get my FREE guide, 7 Ways to Beat the Bloat, plus my newsletter with exclusive offers, recipes, health tips, and treats!