Questions for Arsy:
- Tell us about your pregnancy and birth story.
- What did you decide about vaccinations and other post birth shots?
- What are the first foods you introduced?
- Why are baby cereals not ideal?
- What are some solutions for people who have trouble nursing?
- What are some foods that you made sure you had in your diet through pregnancy and nursing?
- It can be hard to stay Paleo through pregnancy; what did you do to find support?
- Some people say they can’t stomach protein while pregnant. What were your solutions for that problem?
- What is your opinion about dairy for children?
- Advice for babies with constipation and how to introduce new foods?
- What are some ideas about snacks and packing meals on the road?
- Advice for budget friendly healthy baby meals?
- What are some tips about some organic baby clothes and skin care products?
- Any advice for pregnant or new moms?
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. She combines a science-based approach with natural therapies to rebalance the body. In addition to her 1:1 coaching, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and improve your health. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here and her background here.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe and get my FREE guide, 7 Ways to Beat the Bloat, plus my newsletter with exclusive offers, recipes, health tips, and treats!