What we discussed with Liz:
- What inspired you to write Eat the Yolks?
- How did we start being afraid of egg yolks, fat, cholesterol, etc?
- Why are cholesterol and fat not the problem when it comes to long term health?
- Let’s talk about the huge myth that meat causes cancer. Why do these studies keep cropping up and scaring people?
- Why is your book a hit with older folks?
- Tell us about homesteading and why that appeals to you. Any advice on how to get started homesteading. Who would not be a good candidate?
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. In addition to her coaching practice, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and kick nagging digestive issues for good. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here and her background here.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe and get my FREE guide, 7 Ways to Beat the Bloat, plus my newsletter with exclusive offers, recipes, health tips, and treats!