What we discussed with Liz:
- What inspired you to write Eat the Yolks?
- How did we start being afraid of egg yolks, fat, cholesterol, etc?
- Why are cholesterol and fat not the problem when it comes to long term health?
- Let’s talk about the huge myth that meat causes cancer. Why do these studies keep cropping up and scaring people?
- Why is your book a hit with older folks?
- Tell us about homesteading and why that appeals to you. Any advice on how to get started homesteading. Who would not be a good candidate?
Check out all the HealthNut podcasts at Podbean or iTunes.
Mary Vance is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and author specializing in digestive health. In addition to her coaching practice, she offers courses to help you heal your gut and kick nagging digestive issues for good. Mary lives in San Francisco and Lake Tahoe in Northern California. Read more about her coaching practice here
and her background here
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.