Spring is right around the corner, and it’s time to clean house. During winter, the days are shorter, it’s cold, and we spend more time indoors. Cold weather means heartier foods to give us more caloric density to get through the cold months. In modern life, that can translate to more pudge around the midsection. Time to switch gears and get ready for warmer months. Guess what? We are offering a workshop to help you! But as promised, first, here are my top 5 tips to get in gear for spring:
1. Do a food allergy elimination challenge to see which foods may be causing you problems due to underlying food intolerances, known as an IgG reaction. The most common are gluten, dairy, soy, eggs and corn. Aside from weight gain and inflammation, these foods have the potential to cause acne/skin rashes, digestive issues, hay fever type symptoms, dark circles under the eyes, anxiety, insomnia, hormone imbalances, and a whole host of other symptoms. Our 21-day workshop teaches you how to dump these foods; what to eat instead; and how to tell what foods you are sensitive to.
2. Get rid of the SUGAR! Once you get started on the holiday cookie roller coaster, it’s hard to get off. Sugar makes you want more sugar, and then you’re off and running. Don’t blame willpower: it’s a hormonal game. High blood sugar and high insulin levels caused by too much sugar make you HUNGRIER and trigger sugar cravings, and leptin (the hormone that regulates appetite), gets confused, telling you you’re hungry all the time. Yuck. Learn how to kick the sugar and reset your appetite in our workshop.
3. Get to sleep! You need a good 8 hours each night for ideal hormone balance, detox, immune health and repair. Guess what? You’ll learn the whys and hows of good sleep in our workshop.
4. Get moving! Don’t worry; the best way to get in shape for spring isn’t to get out there and run 5 miles. You may be surprised, but less is more. We tell you the best types of exercise AND give you a 21-day workout that is done in 20 minutes.
5. Get good fats. Are you eating the right types of fat? It can get confusing. You need fats for hormone and cellular health, skin and joint health, and for satiety! We tell you which oils to ditch and which are best for all kinds of cooking.
Ready to sign on? Join us! Details here:
Our 21-day virtual workshop is designed to help you lose weight, break sugar/carb cravings, reduce stress, exercise properly (hint: we don’t want you out there pounding the pavement for hours every day!), sleep like a baby, and eat delicious REAL food. No fads, no fasting, no funny stuff. Learn the foods you should be eating to boost energy, lose weight and thrive.
Here’s what a few participants from the January group had to say:
“I lost 4 pounds since starting. Yesterday I wore an old Banana Republic skirt. It’s a size 8, and my new jacket – also an 8. I can’t remember the last time I wore a single digit dress size!!!”
“Got more educated about nutrition, enjoyed the tips and recipes, and have been successful in avoiding bread which is HUGE for me!”
“I lost 5 pounds since I started. I feel good and energetic, and giving up sugar was not a big deal. I am using what you recommended. I think it is helpful!”
Want in? Here is what you’ll get:
3 hour-long group tele-seminars (so you can attend by phone from anywhere in the world) hosted by certified nutritionists.
Class one will give you all the details you need to know to kick off your
jumpstart: what to eat and what to ditch and our top tips to stay on track.
Class two covers the lifestyle factors you must have in place to be healthy and reduce sugar cravings. Plus, the best types of exercise for health and weight loss.
Class 3 will give you all the tips you need to make your awesome results stick. AND you’ll get a manual filled with all the information we cover + tips and easy recipes AND a customized workout plan designed by personal trainer Caitlin Weeks, the Grass Fed Girl.
PLUS you’ll have access to your nutritionists throughout the program so you can ask us your questions. We’ll set up a forum where everyone can share recipes, tips, and talk about fun wellness topics.
The best part? You get all this for $97!
Class dates: Wedneday evenings at 6pm PST/8pm CST/9pm EST
March 13, 20, and 27
Join from your home or office by phone from anywhere. ALL CLASSES ARE RECORDED so you can listen whenever or at your convenience if you miss a class.
Sign up now to secure your spot, as registration is limited so we can give everyone personalized attention.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE READ?
Subscribe and get my FREE guide, 7 Ways to Beat the Bloat, plus my newsletter with exclusive offers, recipes, health tips, and treats!